Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Rockhopper and Yarr's New Background

After 6 months of anticipation, Rockhopper and Yarr have arrived to the island of Club Penguin and are starting to meet new penguins excited to meet him! Rockhopper also has a new background, so you might want to check it out. After hours of hard tracking, I finally spotted him on Toboggan! Coincidentally, that's my favorite server. Maybe Rockhopper and I have the same taste. I went to the Snow Forts, but Rockhopper was already leaving. I quickly clicked on his player card, and I managed to take this picture...
Rockhopper also has a new background to give out to all of us. I love this new background! Rockhopper is steering his ship, with the sure help of his shipmate, Yarr! If you haven't gotten Rockhopper's new background, take a sneak peek look at what it looks like:
Since I got the background, I can put it on my player card. If you did get the background, put it on YOUR player card. It's always fun to show off your new background. Thanks Rockhopper for this new background with your signature on it. I'll keep the background on until the end of the Island Adventure Party.

No comments: