Tuesday, July 19, 2011

New Beta Games on Club Penguin Beta Team

Club Penguin promised us new games on the Club Penguin Beta Team website, and today we got them. To access the beta team site, click here!
The new Beta Team games on the Beta Team site are:
  • Laser Command
  • Solar System
  • Space Trader
  • Spin Maze
  • Ice Jam
  • Follow me!
  • Yum Yum Yuck Yuck
  • New Player Card Penguin Idea
New Beta Tram Games Quick Guides:

Laser Command: Here's a game we're thinking of creating for the EPF.Rate this game 1-5 (5=most fun, 1=not fun) What did you like about it? What did you dislike about it? 

Hmm, well the opening screen looks pretty cool! Let's click on continue to see what this game is like.
Wow, just wow. I think that this game won't do very well with the EPF. Either this has a major bug, or it's Club Penguin's not-so-good idea. I can't move, or do anything but stare at the flashing arrows, so I'm thinking that this is a Beta Team bug. The colors/graphics for this post aren't too good for the idea of the EPF. Overall, I think this would be a good game if the bug was let out, and there weren't too many contrast colors.

I think that these games are pretty good! I like them, they just have to have a little bit of updating...but I hope that one day these games will get integrated on our EPF Spy Phones.

No comments: